Building Loyalty with Email Marketing
Email marketing uses email to deliver personalised and relevant messages to target the user at the right time within their customer journey. This method combined with consultancy from a digital marketing agency can yield impressive results as demonstrated in the following case study.
Championing the energy transition towards a zero-carbon economy, BAXI Heating is an award-winning supplier of smart heating and hot water solutions. Established in 1866 and renowned for its pride, passion and positivity, the company has built a tremendous reputation on the back of product reliability and innovation.
BAXI Heating’s goals were to increase sign-ups to their loyalty platform, increase training enquiries, increase the number of confirmed opt-ins and consequently increase sales.
Email Marketing Proposal
- Build acquisition opt in process and preference centre
- Ensure GDPR compliance maintained across the processes
- Refashion the existing customer marketing programmes and have a main focus to encourage loyalty platform sign-ups
- Reactivate dormant loyalty platform members
- Convert historic CRM data to sign up for the loyalty platform
- Use content to encourage downloads of the ‘toolbelt’ app
- Cleanse email data
Send automated responses at each stage of the customer journey
A/B test the campaign to improve messaging, format and timing
All elements of the campaign are reported upon
BAXI Heating was able to exceed its goals, with the expertise and guidance that Adroit provided. Adroit as an integral part of the Baxi marketing team, taking every team member on a journey to learn and know how to react to refine marketing activities. If you are looking for extra resource or consultancy get in touch!