Best Use of FS Awards
Database Marketing Awards.
- Highly Commended for Outstanding Marketing Service Provider of the YearAdroit were delighted to be awarded Highly Commended for Outstanding Marketing Services Provider of the Year after another year of client growth an innovation in the marketing services world.
Insight in Fundraising Awards 2016.Finalist for Classic Analysis with The Children’s Society –
- Adroit were finalist for Legacy modelling work & forecasting, resulting in “exceptionally strong ROI” for The Children’s Society.The project produced significant benefits to the effectiveness of legacy marketing programmes e.g. boosting legacy telemarketing acquisition response rates by 23%. This boost in response had at the time of the awards submission, generated around 300 additional supporters into the legacy programme with an ultimate projected pipeline value of at least £6m* (*average legacy values are currently at £20k). The model element is estimated to add £500k-£600k additional income to the future legacy pipeline for each campaign.
Finalist for Insight Supplier of the Year
- Adroit were shortlisted for a third year in a row for Insight Supplier of the Year having won in 2015.
Insight in Fundraising Awards 2015
- Insight Supplier of the Year
Adroit were awarded Insight Supplier of the Year , having pioneered products that are used across the sector, in Excelent, Prophesee and Legasee™. This reduces start-up price and guarantees a rapid delivery timescale, with benefits realised more immediately, and applications that can be updated easily.
- scenario-based income forecasting delivering huge efficiencies and accuracies in forecasting.*
- specialised legacy marketing applications including powerful targeting models and an innovative product to forecast legacy income Legasee™
- supporter journey analysis application, enabling our clients to determine optimal ask sequences, frequencies and timings
*Our forecasting application has been implemented at Shelter in 2015, and is producing by their own figures an in year accuracy of 99.2%.
- Outstanding Contribution award for David Dipple at the Insight in Fundraising Awards 2015.
David Dipple, one of the founders of Adroit was awarded “Outstanding Contribution Award”.
David has been working in the not for profit sector for over 20 years. His contribution to the sector in this time has been immense, both in terms of the numbers of people and organisations he has worked with, trained and mentored (certainly both in the hundreds). His impact to raising skill levels and practical applications and influence on the sector is huge and in terms of skilling the next generation of analysts perhaps second to none. David is Adroit’s resident statistical guru.
- Database Marketing Awards.
Gold winner of Innovation in Analytics in Marketing,
Adroit were Gold Winner of Innovation in Analytics for their work with Age UK in helping to create & visualise an attitudinal segmentation on their Supporter Base. The segmentation has been adopted across the organisation and the visualisation work was key to getting this adoption. The guide was successful in condensing and visualising the segmentation, and replacing longer presentations and descriptions that had been generated as part of the analysis and segmentation work. It provides a key comparative way to examine each cluster, as well as exploring relative differences between them. It has generated many insights for the organisation, including how to cross-target different audiences and develop creative propositions, and provides a basis for key reporting and NPD strategy.
- Apteco 2014 User Conference – Finalist Best Use of FastStats 2014.Adroit were shortlisted as finalists for their innovative FastStats design work for their client, The Children’s Society. The design had skilfully managed to incorporated unusual fundraising entities of committees and parishes, along with supporters and gift transactions.
- Insight in Fundraising Awards 2014
- Silver Award for Supplier of the Year at the Insight AwardsAdroit were awarded Silver in Supplier of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution award for Nigel Magson
Nigel Magson, one of Adroit’s co-founders was presented with the “Outstanding Contribution Award at the Insight SIG Award. Nigel co-founded the Insight Special Interest Group in 2006, associated to the Institute of Fundraising. The group provides a network and forum for all those interested in the application of insight to fundraising. The group holds many events each year, has its own training arm, annual awards and resource bank. www.insightsig.org. In 2014 Nigel was awarded the Outstanding Contribution for his role in developing the group and raising the professional use of insight and analytics in the sector.
Insight in Fundraising Awards
- Highly Commended for Classic Analysis Insight
Alzheimer’s Society Adroit developed highly successful legacy model & forecasting
A legacy propensity model was deployed into FastStats in September 2012. Adroit also delivered underlying data in their Legasee, forecasting and planning tool, which was used to determine a test strategy for the initial 20k mailing, as well as allowing a long term legacy scenario planning tool.
The initial use of the model generated 43 new pledges, and 118 legacy interest responses in total, as well as £1k in unprompted donations. However it was the response distribution which demonstrated the overriding model power, with 68% of all response, and 86% of pledge response (which was the outcome that the model was specifically predicting) coming from the first decile. This was extremely strong and even higher than the theoretic gains of 67%, especially when considering this was on the net contactable file.