Make your life easier with Marketing Automation
Marketing automation not only allows you to keep up with the demands of customers, but helps improve targeting methods. When you have optimised your audience, you should start to see results with your marketing spend being used more wisely and efficiently.
Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation is simply using technology to manage marketing processes and campaigns, automatically.
In practice, businesses can target customers with automated messages across email, events, web-captures, pop-ups and SMS. As well as marketing communications, automation can help with lead nurturing which can increase overall campaign ROI. Automating online marketing activity can reduce budget spend, save resource, increase revenue and maximise efficiency.
With our artificial intelligence within our email broadcasting platform, we can make predictions. For instance, we can predict the click through rate of your emails before you even send them as well as engagement. This means you can prioritise the people who are most likely to convert.
We also use IBM Watson as part of our digital research suite to determine consumer behaviours and personality traits based on their social activity.
We can help your lead generation by identifying which businesses are browsing your website and the pages they view. This takes typical website analytics to another level beyond the traditional anonymised statistics. This information could give your sales team the edge when contacting leads.
Once identified, contacts can be fed into bespoke automated communication workflows.
React to customers behaviours immediately while they are engaged with Automated Workflows. The content is sent automatically dependant on the parameters which is known as the workflow. Workflows can be based on templates, custom-made and be modified at any point.
To put this into context, you can have a lead nurturing workflow where a potential customer will receive a welcome email upon opting in without you having to manually do anything at all.
Workflows can also include other forms of automated activity; including triggered notifications to sales staff, anniversary communications and event management.
Event organisation made easy; you can have control over all aspects of the event with one tool. From the initial invitations to payments and follow-ups.
The event system manages the website listing, online booking, reminders, attendance tracking, post-event communications.
We can help along every step and even include a survey and tell you how we can make the next event even more successful.
Create tailored surveys for your customers to provide you with tangible insights. Collect feedback to determine your audience’s opinions and needs. Sending surveys via email also enables you to link the results to contacts for direct response if required.
Surveys can be a valuable way of acquiring additional knowledge from your customers to assist with building customer journeys, segments and personas.
GDPR put a hole in your contact database? Want more leads but too scared your form won’t be GDPR compliant?
We can build intelligent forms that guide website visitors to action goals set by you, this can create more leads.
- GDPR compliant opt-in forms
- Templates for multiple brands/ events
- Multiple steps
- A/B Testing
- Data cleansing
- Inbox notifications upon new completions
The latest popups have become intelligent enough to reduce your bounce rate and convert abandoning visitors which can increase the time spent on your site. Highly customisable popups from a visual and behavioural point of view. For instance, a popup can appear after a set amount of time on a webpage or be triggered by a behaviour on the website.
Why do you want to do it?
The Four Types of Pop-Up
- The Entry Popup: Entry popups appear as soon as a visitor arrives on the page. They can be a risky choice, but they are a great way to give discounts or inform visitors about a promotion before they start browsing the rest of the site.
- The Exit PopUp: The exit popup displays as a visitor is about to leave your site. This form is less intrusive as they are interrupted when leaving a page and there is less risk of intruding on engagement.
- The Scrolling Popup: A scroll popup appears on the page once the visitor has scrolled past a particular point e.g. 30%. Once someone has got the threshold it implies they are interested so this is a great way to show them relevant content. A/B tests can identify which threshold and content work best.
- The Timed PopUp: A timed popup appears once a classified amount of time has passed on a particular page and can have additional parameters such as, new visitors only. Again, this is a great popup to try A/B tests with.
- Beat the spam filters and hundreds of emails with text messages.
- 98% of text messages are read within 5 seconds.
- This is a powerful tool for another way to reach your audience.