What is Digital Research?
Digital research refers to the use of digital technologies to tackle new online research challenges efficiently.
Traditional panel research has benefits although many businesses are using the latest research methods to stay ahead of the game. In short using online data (including social media) for a quicker and accessible understanding to answer burning questions.
The Role of Digital Research
Public opinions can change in a matter of minutes as a result tranditional research can be outdated by the time it is published. Real-time dashboards can prove more resourceful for your next marketing move and are potentially more cost-effective.
Our Digital Research Services include:
- Content Ideation: Identify relevant trending topics for your target and potential audiences.
- Campaign Monitoring: Monitor the success of your campaigns in real-time to enable you to tailor content and responses.
- Brand Health: Evaluate social and online content to measure how effectively your brand achieves its goals.
- Competitor Analysis: Benchmark your company against existing and potential competitors to identify opportunities and threats.
- Crisis Management: Track relevant online signals to trigger early warning signs. This can be based on shifts in opinion allowing intervention.
- Influencer Marketing: Identify authentic influencers your known audience trust. Use them to amplify your content to reach potential future followers.
- Audience Intelligence: Utilise social and psychometric data on your exisiting and potential audiences. This includes (not exclusively): demographics, interests, personality, purchasing behaviour, online & offline usage. From this data, discover actionable insights and advise your marketing strategies.