Why is Audience Intelligence important for your brand?
Audience Identification Analysis
Accordingly, the technology we use incorporates Artificial Intelligence to uncover over 175 characteristics of your existing and potential audience. Coupled with this, Audience Intelligence insights enable you to create more relevant and engaging campaigns.
For example, the Audience Intelligence Insights we can obtain include:
- Online habits
- Purchasing behaviour
- Socioeconomic data
- Media consumption
- Behaviour (activity)
- IBM Watson Personality Insights
- Twitter profiles
How our Clients Have Used This
Consequently, Audience Intelligence tools can calculate the following:
- Identify audiences to understand them better and inform their strategies.
- Segment the audiences.
- Create highly targeted audiences for advertising campaigns. This increases their success.
- Develop campaigns focused on very specific consumer segments.
- Personalise the message within campaigns according to each audience or segment’s characteristics.
- Identify common attributes between different groups and adapt the strategy based on the information obtained.
- Export the identified audience to analyse it and enrich the CRM strategy.
- Ultimately, learn the audience’s interests, together with a chosen sponsorship that is most relevant and can produce the best Return On Investment.
Audience Intelligence Targeting Packs
Audience Insights are precious, so we have made these insights easy to fix into your campaigns with targeting packs. These insights can save money on paid advertising.
Targeting audiences in the right place at the right time can increase your ROI.
It is also possible to reduce spend on organic campaigns. You can have multiple creatives to target specific segments, which increases the longevity of the posts.
Targeting packs are effortless to implement and allow you to use the files internally for multiple campaigns (where relevant and within a period). Alternatively, you can share them with the agencies you work with. Your target audience segments and unique affinities can be plugged into advertising platforms (essentially cut & paste). Having the extracted audiences can also identify hidden audiences.
Additionally, we can use the extracts can to enhance look-a-like audiences. Lookalike audiences save a lot of time. Lookalikes work by finding the common denominator, excluding many valuable people. Including followers from competitors and people who are talking about the industry will create more varied lookalike audiences and expose the hidden audience.
Audience Intelligence and Media Strategy
Furthermore, in our current environment, budget and resources are limited. Therefore, this makes a strategic approach to reach our target audiences vital.
Moreover, Audience Intelligence insights can help you with the following questions:
- Firstly, who are the customers we should target?
- How can we reach the target audiences?
- What tone of voice will resonate with the reader?
- What type of content would appeal to them?
- When is the best time to reach them?
- Finally, which channels should we focus our resources on first?
Audience Intelligence and You
Finally, identify who you want to target at scale. Each listener is a potential customer. As the market socially matures, many organisations see the importance of including social data-informed packages/services in marketing budgets. So, even if you don’t feel the need to invest in Audience Intelligence right now, your competitors are!