Why is Audience Intelligence important for your brand?
Audience Identification Analysis
Accordingly, the technology we use incorporates Artificial Intelligence to uncover over 175 characteristics of your existing and potential audience. Coupled with this, Audience Intelligence insights enable you to create more relevant and engaging campaigns.
For example, the Audience Intelligence Insights we can obtain include:
- Online habits
- Purchasing behaviour
- Socioeconomic data
- Media consumption
- Behaviour (activity)
- IBM Watson Personality Insights
- Twitter profiles
How our Clients Have Used This
Consequently, Audience Intelligence tools can calculate the following:
- Identify audiences to understand them better and inform their strategies.
- Segment the audiences.
- Create highly targeted audiences for advertising campaigns. This increases their success.
- Develop campaigns focused on very specific consumer segments.
- Personalise the message within campaigns according to each audience or segment’s characteristics.
- Identify common attributes between different groups and adapt the strategy based on the information obtained.
- Export the identified audience to analyse it and enrich the CRM strategy.
- Ultimately, learn the audience’s interests, together with a chosen sponsorship that is most relevant and can produce the best Return On Investment.
Audience Intelligence and Media Strategy
Furthermore, in our current environment, budget and resources are limited. Therefore, this makes a strategic approach to reach our target audiences vital.
Moreover, Audience Intelligence insights can help you with the following questions:
- Firstly, who are the customers we should target?
- How can we reach the target audiences?
- What tone of voice will resonate with the reader?
- What type of content would appeal to them?
- When is the best time to reach them?
- Finally, which channels should we focus our resources on first?
Audience Intelligence and You
Finally, identify who you want to target at scale. Each listener is a potential customer.
The risk of doing nothing.
As the market socially matures, many organisations see the importance of including social data-informed packages/services in marketing budgets. So, even if you don’t feel the need to invest in Audience Intelligence right now, your competitors are!