Audience Identification Analysis
The technology we use incorporates Artificial Intelligence to uncover over 175 attributes of your existing and potential audience. These insights enable you to create more relevant and engaging campaigns.
- Online habits
- Purchasing behaviour
- Socioeconomic data
- Media consumption
- Behaviour (activity)
- IBM Watson Personality Insights
- Twitter profiles
- Identify audiences in order to understand them better and inform their strategies.
- Segment the audiences
- Create highly targeted audiences for advertising campaigns, increasing their effectiveness.
- Develop campaigns focused on very specific consumer segments.
- Personalise the message within campaigns according to the characteristics of each audience or segment.
- Identify common characteristics between different groups and adapting strategy based on the information obtained.
- Export the identified audience to analyse it and enrich the CRM strategy.
- By finding out interests of the audience, pick a sponsorship that is most relevant and can generate the best ROI.
Audience Intelligence and Media Strategy
In our current environment budget and resources are limited which makes the need for a strategic approach to reach our target audiences vital.
Audience intelligence can help you with the following questions:
- Who are the audiences we should target?
- How can we reach the target audiences?
- What tone of voice will resonate with the audiences?
- What type of content would appeal to them?
- When is the best time to reach them?
- Which channels should we focus our resources to first?
Audience Intelligence and You
Audience Intelligence identifies target audiences at scale with each audience member a potential customer.
The risk of doing nothing
As the market socially matures many organisations are seeing the importance of including social data-informed packages/services to marketing budgets. So, even if you don’t feel the need to invest in understanding your audiences right now, your competitors are!