Adroit Data & Insight
When would we collect information
Adroit Data & Insight may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us
- you are a recipient, or potential recipient, of our services
- you are a customer
- you work for us
- you supply services to us
- you send us your CV or apply to work for us
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- information collected through your use of our website
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Adroit Data & Insight
- all communications to and from you by email or post.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use and store the information that you provide in order to:
- give you a quotation for one of our products or services
- provide you with information on products and services that you may request from us
- enhance or improve customers' experience of our products and services and our website(s)
- give you access to our support portal for training & documentation
- invite you to events that you might find of relevance
- improve and develop our services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- carry out financial checks and for other finance related purposes such as credit checks, collecting payment and accounting
- create and analyse sales performance statistics
- undertake marketing including email newsletters, but only if you have given us explicit consent to do so
- comply with any regulatory requirements.
Who will we share your information with?
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may need to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if Adroit Data & Insight, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Your information and your rights
You have the following rights:
- To be informed about how we obtain and use your information
- To ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you
- To have your information corrected if you inform us of any incorrect details
- To request to have your information erased (the ‘Right to be Forgotten’)
- To object to the processing of your information
- To have information you provided to us, returned to you, in a machine-readable format
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your information, at any point
- To object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
If you would like to use any of these rights please contact email@example.com
How long we keep personal information
Adroit Data & Insight will only retain personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
Adroit Data & Insight will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, Adroit Data & Insight relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform Adroit Data & Insight of any changes to their information.
A customer may allow Adroit Data & Insight to provide them with information about products and services from Adroit Data & Insight which may be of interest to them. Adroit Data & Insight will only do this where a customer has agreed to receive such information. You agree to receive marketing information:
- from Adroit Data & Insight about our products and services by choosing to opt-in in marketing communications we send to you
- from Adroit Data & Insight about its products and services where you provide your details in the course of purchase or negotiations for the purchase of a product or service
The marketing channels used above may include all means of communication e.g. email, post, phone, SMS text message and other electronic means. If electronic channels (i.e. email, SMS) are to be used this will be specifically stated when we collect your details.
Adroit Data & Insight will not share personal data for any commercial or marketing purpose unrelated to its products and services without asking you first, or where the law requires us to share it. We do not rent or sell our customer lists to any third-party organisation. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, which is in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent legislation.
Changing your marketing preferences
You can change marketing preferences at any time through the link provided at the bottom of our marketing emails. If you choose to Unsubscribe, that means that you wish to no longer receive marketing communications from us, and we will comply with that request immediately.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, we will use it for that purpose. You can change your mind by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communications we send.
Access to personal information
Adroit Data & Insight provides customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate. This can be achieved by contacting us via the CONTACT US page on our website or by emailing email@example.com. You have the ability to unsubscribe from future communications by clicking on the Unsubscribe link, either at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
Requesting a copy of your information
You can request details of personal information Adroit Data & Insight holds about you, including on our websites’ databases, by contacting us. See ‘How to contact us’.
Requests must be made in writing; there is no fee for doing this. Proof of identification is required in order to provide and protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of the websites, products or services that you have used. An optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
Security and storage of information
The security and storage of your personal information is very important to us. The personal information we collect from you is stored by us on secure servers, protected through a combination of physical and electronic access controls, firewall technology and other security measures. We have put in place measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Although we use market-standard security software to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted by you to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Keeping your personal information secure
Adroit Data & Insight is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Other sites and Social Media
Transfers of personal information outside of the UK
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Should a legal need arise to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. Note the deliberate emphasis of anonymous, as no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information on this website.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for this site only.
We take your privacy, and protection of your personal information, very seriously. If you have any questions, comments or queries about the way we are collecting or using your personal information, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Adroit Data & Insight, SwanYard, Market Place West, Cirencester GL2 7NH, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a concern about the way in which we are collecting or using your personal information, you may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office directly at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.