Marketing Analysis & Automation Software
Adroit has a wealth of experience integrating Apteco’s FastStats™ Solutions. Our expert professional services team combine technical, practical and strategic FastStats™ skills to implement essential marketing solutions that deliver measurable ROI. The FastStats™ software suite presents your data in a fast, intuitive and truly easy to use drag and drop interface. It enables marketers to achieve targeted, easy to measure and highly optimised marketing. It gives valuable insight into their data for customer segmentation, data mining, predictive modelling, profiling, multi-channel campaign management, reporting, and much more.
Adroit is committed to excellence in all aspects of the implementation process: business requirements specification, technical design, data management, solution deployment and training. Our trainers are officially accredited FastStats™ training consultants, and are also expert ‘hands-on’ FastStats practitioners, which enables us to provide exemplary post implementation support and help our clients gain value from their investment in FastStats™. We provide hosting (if required) in Class 1 Data Centre, and deliver support through a tailored help-desk solution. Our professional services include:
Solution Consultancy to specify and define your marketing objectives and business requirements
- Pragmatic integration and development to ensure all data feeds are consolidated and fed into your database and FastStats™
- Development of Single Customer View or SQL Layer to merge different file sources – full ETL including SSIS development
- Integration of Digital components and ESPs with appropriate APIs & web service developments
- Bespoke training tailored to your business needs
- A professional services team of developers, analysts and consultants to ensure your FastStats™ system is optimised.
- A FastStats™ support team trained to handle your queries
All of our clients have improved their marketing performance through implementing a FastStats™ solution as a central element of their CRM operations. For more information please contact us on 01285 659 855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org